Re: Failure of cross-assembling for ARC cpu target

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 08:37:49PM +0930, amodra@one.net.au wrote:
> I found some time to look at tc-arc.c.  This should fix the problem.

I am afraid that with this patch, I get the same "junk at end of line" messages for the lines `ld blink,[fp,4]'.

Anyway, perhaps the problem appears only in that file that I mentioned in my previous e-mail, 'gcc-2.95.3/.../initfini.c', since it seems that nobody else has complained about it and it used to be ok in EGCS.
So it might be enough to just fix that file (that's work for the GCC people, but I am not completely sure because I haven't been able to build GCC completely yet, due to other problems).

Thanks again for all your time and work.

Angel Manchado