This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Wrong dynamic-linker used on Solaris 7/x86
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Wrong dynamic-linker used on Solaris 7/x86
- From: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:14:05 +0100
- cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>correctly even with older versions of GNU ld. Another option is to
>implement -I as an alias to --dynamic-linker on Solaris; this would
>allow gcc to use the same LINK_SPEC, but would require a fixed GNU ld.
>The plus of this option is that one could switch between GNU ld and
>Solaris ld with -B switches, as it is possible today.
I think this is the way to go.