This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fix simplified mnemonics for setting PPC750 spr's.
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: Fix simplified mnemonics for setting PPC750 spr's.
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:45:42 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org (J.T. Conklin)
> Date: 11 May 2001 11:33:02 -0700
> When simplified mnemonics for setting PPC750-specific special-purpose
> registers were added, they were inserted in the opcode table adjacent
> to the simplified mnemonics for setting PPC403-specific device control
> registers. I suspect this is why they used the extended opcode for
> the PPC403's mtdcr insn.
> The enclosed patch corrects the extended opcode and moves these so
> they're adjacent to the other insns that set special-purpose registers.
> Insns used to fetch spr's are correct.
> Ok to commit?
This is OK.
> 2001-05-11 J.T. Conklin <email@example.com>
> * ppc-opc.c (powerpc_opcodes): Fixed extended opcode field of
> simplified mnemonics used for setting PPC750-specific special
> purpose registers.
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>