This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld broken on Solaris 8
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: ld broken on Solaris 8
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:12:57 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: kettenis at gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, tthomas at chubb dot com
On Fri, 11 May 2001, H . J . Lu wrote:
> This BFD patch may or may not have something to do with it.
> 2001-02-09 Mark Kettenis <email@example.com>
> * elf32-sparc.c (_bfd_sparc_elf_howto_table): Treat R_SPARC_UA32
> similar to R_SPARC_32.
> * elf64-sparc.c (sparc64_elf_howto_table): Likewise.
Ah. Time to update my tree. (And remind myself to search the archives
before I post!)
> Sorry, I know nothing about Sparc.
Nor did I, until yesterday anyway... thanks for the pointer.