This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Make output from opcodes/mips-dis.c more useful
- To: ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make output from opcodes/mips-dis.c more useful
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 19:10:58 GMT
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010509054941.C15448@rembrandt.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
: 2001-05-09 Thiemo Seufer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
: * mips-dis.c (INSNLEN): Rename MAXLEN.
: (std_reg_names): replace by mips32_reg_names and mips64_reg_names.
: (print_insn_arg): Remove $ prefix of register names.
: (set_mips_isa_type): Remove.
: (imps_isa_type): New function.
: (get_mips_isa): New Function.
: (print_insn_mips): Rename _print_insn_mips.
: (_print_insn_mips): New function, contains code which was
: duplicated in print_insn_big_mips and print_insn_little_mips.
: (print_insn_big_mips): Moved code to _print_insn_mips.
: (print_insn_little_mips): Likewise.
: (print_mips16_insn_arg): Remove $ prefix of register names.
: Print error message before abort().
Thanks for submitting this patch. There appear, however to be a
couple of problems with it. Namely that bfd_mach_mips1200 and
CPU_R1200 are not defined, nor is INSN_ISA_MASK.
It is possible that these have come from patches applied in the last
few days, since I am currently out of contact with the CVS repository,
but if that is not the case, then please could you remove them from
your patch and resubmit it.