This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.11 ld testsuite problems + PATCH
- To: Matthew Schalit <mschalit at pacbell dot net>
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.11 ld testsuite problems + PATCH
- From: Alan Modra <alan at SPRI dot Levels dot UniSA dot Edu dot Au>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:54:52 +0930 (CST)
- cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 8 May 2001, Matthew Schalit wrote:
> Thanks for the followup. Let's see what we got here...
Looks all OK.
> -L. -L/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i586-sco-sysv5uw7.1.1/2.95.3
> -L/usr/local/i586-sco-sysv5uw7.1.1/lib -L/usr/ccs/bin
> -L/usr/ccs/lib -L/usr/local/lib
This is just the library paths passed via gcc.
> /usr/local/bin/ld: warning: /usr/lib/libc.so.1, needed by ./libpbm.so,
> not found
Weird. I wonder if ld thinks there is something wrong with
/usr/lib/libc.so.1? What does "readelf -h /usr/lib/libc.so.1" tell you?