Sources Bugzilla – Bug 14575
gas/arm errors on ldralt
Last modified: 2012-10-23 09:21:29 UTC
With trunk as well 2.23 gas is erroring out on assembling a valid ldrt
instruction with 'al' conditional code
$ ./gas/as-new -march=armv5te /tmp/a.s
/tmp/a.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/a.s:1: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode `ldralt
The below commit is the casue of this error
Author: mgretton <mgretton>
Date: Fri Aug 24 08:03:38 2012 +0000
* gas/config/tc-arm.c (do_rm_rn): New function.
(insns): Add support for LDRA/STRL instructions.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.l: Update testcase.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a-bad.s: Likewise.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a.d: Likewise.
* gas/testsuite/gas/arm/armv8-a.s: Likewise.
* opcodes/arm-dis.c (arm_opcodes): Add LDRA/STRL instructions.
(print_arm_insn): Add support for %<>T formatter.
The problem was described here...
... and fixed here:
(patch checked into 2.23 branch and mainline)