Recent test results

Keshavamurthy Anil S anil.s.keshavamurthy@intel.com
Fri Nov 11 21:14:00 GMT 2005


On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:51:37PM -0500, William Cohen wrote:
> Keshavamurthy, Anil S wrote:
> > Martin,
> > 	Can you mail your fix so I can verify the same on my Ia64 box.
> 
> It is already checked into the cvs, so you should be able to do an "cvs 
> update -d -P" to get it.
Hi Martin and Will,
	Thanks a lot, timeout issues on Ia64 is now resolved.
Here is the test output on Ia64. 

[..]
Running ./systemtap.samples/syscalls1.exp ...
FAIL: syscalls-count (236)
Running ./systemtap.samples/syscalls2.exp ...
FAIL: syscalls-run (1001)
Running ./systemtap.samples/sysopen.exp ...
FAIL: sysopen (0)
Running ./systemtap.samples/transport.exp ...

                ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            104
# of unexpected failures        3
----------------------------------------
Now I see only 3 tests failing, I will investigate it.

Thanks again,
Anil




More information about the Systemtap mailing list