Issues subscribing to mailing list

Ignacio Vargas ignacio.vargas@rapidsilicon.com
Tue Jan 24 00:53:10 GMT 2023


Greetings,


I've been trying to subscribe to the mailing list throughout the past 
few hours but whenever I click the "subscribe" button the site returns 
me a 500 error code and then it seems the whole site goes down for a 
while. In which case, I want to apologize for bringing down the site 
multiple times today. I'm writing to the mailing list to get help with 
this issue because I needed to join to ask some questions and I can't 
find an "administrator" contact anywhere on the site.


Please reply to me at: ignacio.vargas@rapidsilicon.com


In the interest of possibly saving us some time I'm also going to 
mention what I needed to ask about. In case the answer is a simple "no" 
then I won't have anymore to say anyways, but please don't feel 
obligated at all to answer my query:


      I was considering writing a stripped-down baremetal version of
    argp
    (https://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Argp.html#index-argp-_0028program-argument-parser_0029)
    from glibc. I was wondering if I could write it as a contribution to
    newlib and, similarly to glibc's argp, write it using getopt. I
    mostly don't know if newlib would accept it because it's a library
    specific to GNU-C.


Best regards,

Ignacio Vargas


More information about the Newlib mailing list