Unicode update of width and other character properties

Hans-Bernhard Bröker HBBroeker@t-online.de
Mon Feb 26 20:25:00 GMT 2018

Am 26.02.2018 um 21:02 schrieb Thomas Wolff:

> First I added an include to the generation makefile into Makefile.am,
> then it occurred to me that the generated makefile resides in the target
> hierarchy while the generation should probably be invoked in the source
> directory, so I removed it again.

Which directory the tool is to be invoked in is irrelevant for this.
Anything you put into a Makefile.am will automatically go into
Makefile.in and Makefile, anyway.  Well, assuming you actually run the
autotools, that is.

If you need to run things from a inside the src tree, you're supposed to
apply something like

	cd $(srcdir) &&
	cd $(top_srcdir)/some/where &&

to them just like, e.g. the auto-generated production rules for
Makefile.in and configure do it.