newlib git?

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 20:15:00 GMT 2013

----- Original Message -----

I'm very comfortable with git as I use it daily in my Eclipse work and I do like it.  I didn't have to set it up though :).

I'm not overly anxious to take on the effort to transform; I was kind of expecting all of sourceware.org to go to git one day and we would simply change over.
However, if the majority of newlib committers want to use it now, I'm certainly open to setting it up.

-- Jeff J.