[PATCH] add SPU support for mkstemp and mktemp

Patrick Mansfield patmans@us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 8 14:51:00 GMT 2007


On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 12:14:00PM +0900, Kazunori Asayama wrote:
> Patrick Mansfield <patmans@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > Updated from previous post to fix the removal of setjmp.S.
> > 
> > Add SPU support for mkstemp and mktemp by copying the libc/stdio/mktemp.c
> > to libc/machine/spu.
> > 
> > Is there a better method?
> 
> I suggest to add fully offloaded version of mkstemp and mktemp as you
> said before. I think that this approach is more efficient from the
> viewpoint of both of size and performance, and it seems quite easy to
> implement them.
> 
> What do you think ?

OK, sounds good.

I don't know why I decided to switch to this way, probably to get a fix in
now (without any libspe changes).

-- Patrick Mansfield



More information about the Newlib mailing list