[PATCH] Add Blackfin support in newlib (try 3) (was Re: [PATCH] Add Blackfin support in newlib (try 2))

Jie Zhang jzhang918@gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:41:00 GMT 2006


Sorry for the delay.

Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Jie Zhang wrote:
>> I found I need automake 1.9.5 to generate Makefile.in. Is it in plan 
>> to update newlib to use automake 1.9.6?
>>
> 
> Eventually.  Are you seeing errors using automake 1.9.6?
> 
What I saw was

src/newlib/libc/machine/bfin$ automake
configure.in:11: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.9.6,
configure.in:11: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:11: comes from Automake 1.9.5.  You should recreate
configure.in:11: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.
jie@Jzhang3-L01:~/sources-cvs/newlib/src/newlib/libc/machine/bfin$ aclocal
jie@Jzhang3-L01:~/sources-cvs/newlib/src/newlib/libc/machine/bfin$ automake
configure.in:11: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.9.6,
configure.in:11: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:11: comes from Automake 1.9.5.  You should recreate
configure.in:11: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.


Thanks,
Jie



More information about the Newlib mailing list