[patch] Fix for libgloss/m68k

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Mon Oct 9 17:47:00 GMT 2006

Masaki,

   I have looked at the top-level Makefile.in for libgloss and noticed
it is not passing CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET which is being used by the compiles
in the m68k Makefile.in.  I have applied the following patch:

2006-10-06  Jeff Johnston  <jjohnstn@redhat.com>

         * Makefile.in: Add CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET and CCASFLAGS to
         FLAGS_TO_PASS.

This should solve problem 2 without having to do anything in m68k.

Regarding problem 1.  I was kind of hoping some m68k experts would pipe
up.  Is there a workaround for the halt instruction?  Is there a
compiler architecture flag that could be checked to see if the halt insn
is available? (similar to the situation we recently ran into with the
ARM bx instruction).

-- Jeff J.