newlib-1.10.0 compile for m68k-unknown-elf

James Roth james@shugyodesign.com
Thu Aug 1 13:37:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

    I'm attempting to compile newlib for a 68331 board with no OS.  The
c compiler is working and I can run code on the board.  See configure
and make output in the attachment.  I am using m68k-unknown-elf as my
target.  My m68k-unknown-elf-gcc is version 2.95.3.  It looks like one
of the configure scripts is trying to compile an executable with a cross
compiler.

--
James Roth
Shugyo Design Technologies