Question regarding __lll_timedlock_elision (__lll_clocklock_elision) on x86/powerpc/s390
Lukasz Majewski
lukma@denx.de
Sun Sep 20 16:27:32 GMT 2020
Dear Community,
I'm trying to find the implementation of __lll_clocklock_elision
function declared as
extern int __lll_clocklock_elision (int *futex, short *adapt_count,
clockid_t clockid,
const struct timespec *timeout,
int private) attribute_hidden;
in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86/lowlevellock.h
I've dug into following commit:
"Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads lock elision with TSX"
SHA1: 1cdbe579482c07e9f4bb3baa4864da2d3e
Where this extern declaration is added for the first time, before
rename as __lll_timedlock_elision.
However, I cannot find the definition in the source code (it is also
not the auto generated syscall wrapper).
Is this function provided from some other library? (It shall NOT be as
it is declared with 'attribute hidden').
I do need to find its definition to provide Y2038 support for it. The
same situation is with with powerpc and s390 ports.
Any help/hints appreciated.
Best regards,
Lukasz Majewski
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-help/attachments/20200920/5edbdfb1/attachment.sig>
More information about the Libc-help
mailing list