Can I compile with MMX and SSE/SSE2 instruction sets ?

Nix nix@esperi.org.uk
Tue Jun 26 23:21:00 GMT 2012


On 27 Jun 2012, Carlos O'Donell outgrape:

> On 6/26/2012 5:19 PM, Nix wrote:
>> On 26 Jun 2012, Carlos O'Donell told this:
>>> We need to decide if we want to fix install_root for all the
>>> users that are already expecting it to work.
>> 
>> Given the likely triviality of the fix, is it really worth agonizing
>> over it? I mean, it's no more than this, isn't it?
>
> I don't know. 
>
> I haven't looked into the issue.
>
> However, if you have, please submit a full patch :-)

I haven't actually tested anything yet. I'll do that tomorrow, and add a
changelog and necessary gubbins and resubmit if the guess exemplified in
the patch below turns out to be accurate.

(Will you want this against release/2.15/master, or against trunk?)

-- 
NULL && (void)



More information about the Libc-help mailing list