Can I compile with MMX and SSE/SSE2 instruction sets ?

Carlos O'Donell carlos_odonell@mentor.com
Tue Jun 26 23:17:00 GMT 2012


On 6/26/2012 5:19 PM, Nix wrote:
> On 26 Jun 2012, Carlos O'Donell told this:
>> We need to decide if we want to fix install_root for all the
>> users that are already expecting it to work.
> 
> Given the likely triviality of the fix, is it really worth agonizing
> over it? I mean, it's no more than this, isn't it?

I don't know. 

I haven't looked into the issue.

However, if you have, please submit a full patch :-)
 
> diff --git a/config.make.in b/config.make.in
> index 65410ab..da8fcbd 100644
> --- a/config.make.in
> +++ b/config.make.in
> @@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ version = @VERSION@
>  release = @RELEASE@
>  
>  # Installation prefixes.
> -install_root = $(DESTDIR)
> +install_root ?= $(DESTDIR)
>  prefix = @prefix@
>  exec_prefix = @exec_prefix@
>  datadir = @datadir@
> 


-- 
Carlos O'Donell
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
carlos_odonell@mentor.com
carlos@codesourcery.com
+1 (613) 963 1026




More information about the Libc-help mailing list