Patch queue review meeting - Every Monday at 0900h EST (UTC -5)

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 15:18:28 GMT 2020

On 11/27/20 9:29 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I'm inviting everyone in the community to a weekly patchwork
> review meeting.
>
> Please see this document for more details:
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PatchworkReviewMeetings

First virtual patch review meeting complete.

We made it 10% through the queue cleanup process, no real review yet.

Half the meeting was process discussion (30m).

Half the meeting was patch queue cleanup (30m).

Current cleanup rate means we complete a first pass by February.

However, if we spend the whole next meeting doing cleanup review we
should complete the first pass cleanup in 5 weeks. This would mean
the queue is clean for the start of glibc 2.34 work, and we would do
some early patch review for tail end of glibc 2.33.

Thank you to everyone who attended!

Carlos.