glibc 2.29: Reminder, only ~3 weeks to freeze!
Adhemerval Zanella
adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org
Mon Dec 17 19:44:00 GMT 2018
On 11/12/2018 14:48, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Community,
>
> This is a reminder that we have only ~3 weeks to the ABI freeze.
>
> January is the month where we stabilize everything.
>
> Feburary 1st is the release for 2.29.
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.29
>
> Siddhesh Poyarekar is running the release?
> Did I remember that right Siddhesh?
>
I have updated the wiki with my list:
* General fixes and refactor for BZ#12683: this is basically to continue
the long-standing fix for the BZ#12683. I hope I will get everything in
place to get this done for 2.30.
* termios refactor: this is a internal cleanup to easier the proposal
by Hans Peter Anvin to extend termios interface to use newer kernel
interface and to provide a GNU extension to use higher baud rates.
* sigaction internal refactor: m68k fixes and some internal cleanup
On desirable points I have added:
* io: Consolidate lockf implementation.
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list