Apology to Dr. Elena Zannoni

David Edelsohn dje.gcc@gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:06:27 GMT 2022

At GNU Cauldron 2022 during the GNU Toolchain Infrastructure BoF session I
displayed inappropriate and uncharacteristic behavior towards Dr. Elena
Zannoni. Because I realized that my behavior was inappropriate, I
proactively apologized to Dr. Zannoni during a conversation immediately
after the BoFs.  She graciously accepted my apology and responded
that everything was okay.

I wish to reiterate my apology publicly to her. I am sorry if the incident
might have caused anyone discomfort at the event, or about GNU Cauldron or
the GNU Toolchain community.  I will be more careful in the future.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year,
David