*MEMBERSHIP*PLAN RENEWED*291243

Lindsey D. Paine yjetyjetyje@gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:36:38 GMT 2022

Receipt From : December 21, 2022
McAfee Total (Update)

INVOICE

Dear Member!  gdb@gnu.org

This email is being sent to you. To let you know that your purchase of McAfee Total Secure Service renewal was successful.
Because you chose an auto renewal plan, $359.99 has been automatically charged to your account.

We have turned on the plan you choose for your device for the coming year. This service provides a variety of services, including online support from the Service Helpline Team, device repair or replacement, and more.

ORDER DETAILS :-
Product Name : McAfee Total PC Pro Advanced Shield ( 01 Year )
Order ID : QMCR_7583658143