Any concrete plans after the GDB BoF?

Frank Ch. Eigler fche@redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 02:48:02 GMT 2022

Luis Machado via Gdb <gdb@sourceware.org> writes:

> [...]
> Simon was kind enough to cleanup the patchworks instance, though that
> is not yet fully integrated into
> something we can easily use to do tests/CI. I see the number of
> unreviewed patches is growing again.

Note that gdb maintainers can push hypothetical patches to personal
try-branches on sourceware.org ("git push origin users/$USERID/try-TOPIC"),
and the local buildbot environment will build that branch on a variety
of hosts, report build failures, and store test results in bunsen.  This
is not integrated into patchwork, but is easily triggered by anyone with
commit privileges.

- FChE