Multiple locations and breakpoints confusion.

Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org
Wed May 2 15:13:00 GMT 2018

> From: Pedro Alves <palves@redhat.com>
> Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 20:32:28 +0100
>
> IMO, it's working as intended.

I agree that it's working as intended, but I think the UI is
confusing.

> Maybe it'd help if we would come up with some concise
> way to display a location as enabled-but-note-parent-is-disabled
> differently, like with a different letter or some extra character
> or something like that.

If disabling the parent disables all of its children, why not show all
of the children disabled when the parent is disabled?  IOW, why can't
we make the y/n display use the same logic as the one used when
deciding whether a breakpoint at a particular location is disabled?