What about add new commands "maintenance agent-breakpoint id expression" and "maintenance agent-eval-breakpoint id expression"

Hui Zhu hui_zhu@mentor.com
Tue Jun 12 00:15:00 GMT 2012

Hi guys,

The "maintenance agent" and "maintenance agent-eval" are for translate an expression into remote agent bytecode.
Both of them got address info from frame.  But when we use tracepoint or breakpoint with agent code, this address is from tracepoint or breakpoint.

What about add new commands "maintenance agent-breakpoint id expression" and "maintenance agent-eval-breakpoint id expression"?  Then we can get the agent code for breakpoint or tracepoint directly.

Thanks,
Hui