ambiguous linespec decision point

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Wed Nov 30 23:31:00 GMT 2011


> I know my opinion does not count that much, but I think it is OK to
> check it in since you both spent quite some time hunting and solving
> bugs on this.  Moreover, after the branching we would have two weeks
> IIRC to find some regression and fix it.

I think what I will do if the patch goes in is create the branch
right after, and then wait a week before creating the first pre-
release. And then plan for the official releasee 2 weeks later.
That gives us a week to find potential bugs before we ask for wider
testing...

-- 
Joel



More information about the Gdb mailing list