ambiguous linespec decision point

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 17:10:00 GMT 2011


It is time to decide whether the ambiguous linespec patch should go in
for 7.4 or be delayed until 7.5.  Since I am ready to be done with this
patch, I don't think I can be really objective about it, so I am looking
for input on this topic.

At this point the patch is regression free, according to the test suite,
and Joel has fixed the remaining problems shown by the AdaCore test
suite.

The main risk is just that the patch is quite large and so there may be
regressions lurking that the test suite has not revealed.

I think the absence of any reply, after a day or two, I will check it
all in.

Tom



More information about the Gdb mailing list