Tracepoints and Timestamps

Abhishek Karoliya abhikaro@gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:53:00 GMT 2011

Hi Hui,

   Thanks for the pointer ... However after going through the
gdbserver source code, I realise that there is no tracepoint support
for linux-ppc. So now I have a even bigger problem on my hand.

Does anyone know if I can ppc tracepoint support being actively
developed and if I can lay my hands on this experimental code.

Cheers!
Abhi