Work on the SIS ERC32 Emulator

Jose E. Marchesi jemarch@gnu.org
Fri Apr 22 10:30:00 GMT 2011

    > I.e. anybody can opt to relicense them under "a GPLv2+" license,
    > e.g. GPLv3.

    I got confirmation that it is OK to change the GPL version number.

Great! :)

    So we'll try to do that. There are 170 files that are still showing
    version 2 just in sim/ alone, so it's probably not going to happen
    soon, or might happen peacemeal (I want to take that opportunity
    to fix the paragraph that tells how to contact the FSF as well).
    Volunteers are welcome, of course :-)!

I will help as soon as I get my papers signed.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    jemarch@gnu.org
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org