remote target: Memory access error while loading section .rom_vectors

Backhaus Willy w.backhaus@newage-avkseg.com
Fri Dec 10 13:53:00 GMT 2004

hello

I'm unsing gdb 6.3 with arm-elf remote target and have the same problem.
the remote target writes the values in memory and repsonds with ok.

is there any workaround?

thanks in advance.

regards,
Willy