target_alias macro in configuring
Kris Warkentin
kewarken@qnx.com
Mon Jan 13 21:27:00 GMT 2003
Ah ha...because my sandbox isn't up to date.
DOH!
I work on this for a few hours, get frustrated and finally give up and ask
the mailing list which, of course, is when the solution hits me. Happens
every time.
Thanks for helping (by listening ;-)
Kris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken@qnx.com>
To: <gdb@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: target_alias macro in configuring
> I'm working on bringing our GDB 5.2.1 port forward to the GDB head branch
> and I'm having a devil of a time getting the configure to work properly.
>
> One thing I'm seeing is a number of warnings in subdir configuration (like
> libiberty, etc.) along the lines of:
>
> configure: warning: target_alias=ntox86: invalid host type
>
> This warning seems to be a catch-all in configure to warn about strange
> configure arguments. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea as
to
> why the top-level configure is passing this target_alias in without a '-'
in
> front.
>
> cheers,
>
> Kris
>
>
More information about the Gdb
mailing list