getting rid of the target stack

Jim Blandy jimb@redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 06:23:00 GMT 2002

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:
> I really like this proposal.  Where particularly were you thinking of
> starting?

No particular time.  This isn't even something that's related to any
internal Red Hat plan, unlike the thread-local storage, namespace
stuff, etc.  It just occurred to me how it could be done
incrementally.

> (and, hey, whatever happened to the namespace work we were discussing
> earlier?)

It's on my schedule somewhere after thread-local storage and Dwarf 2
duplicate removal.  I don't remember the dates too well, but I think
that means I'll be able to start pitching in in Sept/Oct.