regcache.c/regcache.h

Steven Johnson sbjohnson@ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 8 06:23:00 GMT 2000

OK, Ive created the header, propogated it's #include through about 37
files, and am still going. Im going to finish it in about 18 hrs time,
(I know im weak, I must sleep) prepare for patch of this in about 24hrs.

Oh yeah, if there are any really good reasons why I shouldn't be doing
this then just let me say "doh" now.

Steven.