djgpp building of gdb 5

Sashan Govender sashang@hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:06:00 GMT 2000

I want to build a djgpp version of gdb 5 because I read that output
redirection works as it should. However I can't get it to configure
properly.

After extracting it according to the Readme file I type

sh /gdb/config/djgpp/djconfig.sh

but it returns saying that I should have extracted the gdb5 files using
djtar and the fnchange.lst file, which is what I did or tried to do at
least.

If someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong or could tell me where
to find an already built djgpp gdb5 or a mingw gdb5 it will be much
appreciated.

Thank you.