[ECOS] Bug for Cirrus Logic EDB7XXX??
Jonathan Larmour
jlarmour@redhat.com
Tue May 29 11:08:00 GMT 2001
honda@itri.org.tw wrote:
>
> So, suppose I choose the EP7209 as the processor, the symbol should be
> declared, am I right?
> I've done the following test,
>
> 1. choose EP7209 as the processor for EDB7xxxx,
> 2. add "#error EP7209" under "#ifdef CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7209"
> 3. compile the project.
> But it never produce the error.
> Also, I check the system.h that generated by the ConfigTool, only
> CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7xxx is defined.
Indeed this symbol isn't defined by the configuration tool. It should be
#ifdef CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_EDB7XXX_VARIANT_EP7209
But we may have a terminology problem here. We previously somehow
understood that the EP7209 had no DRAM controller. But according to
http://www.cirrus.com/design/products/overview/index.cfm?DivisionID=6&SubdivisionID=28&ProductID=109
it clearly does. Gary, comments?
Jifl
--
Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list