[ECOS] Bug for Cirrus Logic EDB7XXX??

honda@itri.org.tw honda@itri.org.tw
Sun May 27 17:59:00 GMT 2001

So, suppose I choose the EP7209 as the processor, the symbol should be
declared, am I right?
I've done the following test,

     1. choose EP7209 as the processor for EDB7xxxx,
     2. add "#error EP7209" under "#ifdef CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7209"
     3. compile the project.
But it never produce the error.
Also, I check the system.h that generated by the ConfigTool, only
CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7xxx is defined.

Kuang-Yang Chuang

OES / ITRI
J220, Bldg. 78, 195-8, Sec. 4, Chung-Hsing Rd.
Chutung, Hsinchu 310, Taiwan, ROC

TEL: 886-3-5917546
FAX: 886-3-5917531

                    Gary Thomas
                    <gthomas@cambridge.r        ¦¬¥ó¤H¡G     honda@itri.org.tw
                    edhat.com>                  °Æ¥»§Û°e¡G   eCos discussion <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
                    ±H¥ó¤H¡G                    ¥D¦®¡G  RE: [ECOS] Bug for Cirrus Logic EDB7XXX??
                    gary@chez-thomas.org

                    2001/05/25 07:59 PM

On 25-May-2001 honda@itri.org.tw wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      In the file
> packages\hal\arm\edb7xxx\current\include\hal_platform_setup.h, a
statement
> '#ifdef CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7209' is find, but it never be defined. Is it a
> bug?

No.  This is one of the symbols which would be defined by the ConfigTool.