I've written an xml profiling tool
Tim Waugh
twaugh@redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 01:58:00 GMT 2002
On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 08:13:10PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Enclosed is the script and a RefEntry for it. Tim, do you want to take this
> into your xmlto package? Hack as you like, rename it, whatever; all I want
> is for something equivalent to be stock in the next Red Hat release.
Thanks. Yes, xmlto is probably as good a place as any.
> stylesheet=/usr/tmp/xmlprofile$$.xml
Not in my package! I will change this to use mktemp. :-)
> <!-- Generate DocBook instance with correct DOCTYPE -->
> <xsl:output method="xml"
> doctype-public="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
> doctype-system="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd"/>
I'm a bit confused about what's happening here. We don't know that
DocBook XML V4.1.2 is the correct version to use, do we? What if the
input is DocBook XML V4.2 for instance? Also, the system identifier
seems to be for a different version altogether.
Is this intentional or an oversight?
> <!DOCTYPE refentry PUBLIC
> "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
> "docbook/docbookx.dtd">
And I will change this system ID as well.
Thanks,
Tim.
*/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/docbook-tools-discuss/attachments/20020919/47df5a83/attachment.sig>
More information about the Docbook-tools-discuss
mailing list