configure with --enable-malloc-debugging fails to compile

Jim Kleckner jek-cygwin2@kleckner.net
Thu Feb 14 05:36:00 GMT 2008

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> AFAIK, this option hasn't worked in quite some time, though, so I'd
> be surprised to hear that it was this simple.

Of course you are right :(
There is a weird C++ constructor issue for mallinfo as Dave K pointed out.

I guess the file how-to-debug-cygwin.txt which mentions
--enable-malloc-debugging
should be fixed as well.  Probably some mention that it needs to be made
to work
so that others trying to create a debug cygwin don't venture down that
path as I did.

Jim