[MinGW-dvlpr] Problems with cross compiler w32api/lib/Makefile.in

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:29:00 GMT 2006

> Corinna was trying to get things working so that a cross-mingw
> environment could be built for Linux.  Looking at the configure code,
> it's obvious that the with_cross_host test is too broad of a test for
> what she was trying to do.
>
> Since she isn't going to be around for a while, I'm going to back out
> the problematic part of her code.  I suspect that just changing the
>
> ifneq (,$with_cross_host)
>
> to something which specifically tests for mingw is probably the right
> solution, but I'll work with Corinna on that when she gets back.

As Keith pointed out, there is typo in the line, changing it to:

ifneq (,$(with_cross_host))

seems to have fixed the problem (for me anyway).  I committed the
change to CVS yesterday.

Cheers!

Chris

--