Current CVS testsuite failures

Brian Ford ford@vss.fsi.com
Fri Sep 12 17:09:00 GMT 2003

Just a heads up.  On NT4, I get the following two testsuite failures with
current CVS:

running
/home/ford/downloads/cygbuild/i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/testsuite/cygrun
./ltp-gethostid01.exe > ./ltp-gethostid01.log

ltp/gethostid01.c: child process exited abnormally
FAIL: ltp/gethostid01.c (execute)

ltp-gethostid01.log contains:

gethostid01    1  BROK  :  Unexpected signal 11 received.

running
/home/ford/downloads/cygbuild/i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/testsuite/cygrun
./pthread-threadidafterfork.exe > ./pthread-threadidafterfork.log

pthread/threadidafterfork.c: child process exited abnormally
FAIL: pthread/threadidafterfork.c (execute)

pthread-threadidafterfork.log is empty.

If anyone cares to suggest how to proceed, I'd be glad to help track 'em
down.  Thanks.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer