Unfriendly person violating GPL at http://www.cmdtools.com/

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 22 22:26:00 GMT 2002

[snip]

> So I think another civil attempt would be in order, followed up by a
> letter to the fsf about the wget (if the guy doesn't start to listen).
>
> Rob

My advice? CC: the FSF (i.e. RMS) and Sysinternals on your next email, and be
sure to prominently mention wget and the sysinternals stuff.  And these things
shall cease to happen amongst you.  Also tell him to:

- Cut the juvenile crap before I cut it for him, since he's "recommending that
you stay away from him and his stuff" anyway, right?
- Read the godforsaken licenses the next time he wants to put something on his
site.
- Suck my a**.

Betcha he'll do at least two of those.

--