Unfriendly person violating GPL at http://www.cmdtools.com/

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Mon Apr 22 15:53:00 GMT 2002

Well, I'd say he miinterpreted what you wrote. However, CDRtools aren't
the only thing there that is an issue. A quick glance shows
* wget (no source, no mention of the right to obtain source/GPL)
* lots of stuff from sysinternals (IIRC this is personal use only - no
redistribution clause)

So I think another civil attempt would be in order, followed up by a
letter to the fsf about the wget (if the guy doesn't start to listen).

Rob