1.3.4 status?

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 11:26:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 02:20:13PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>Does anyone have a list of the outstanding issues that are preventing the
>release of 1.3.4?  What are the showstoppers?

Just five issues that I'm aware of:

1) The supposed serial I/O bug.  (me)

2) Corinna found a bug with ftpd today that needs to be fixed. (Corinna/me?)

3) The HOMEDRIVE/HOMEPATH patch that will speed up cygwin and work around the
   gdb problem that people are having. (Corinna)

4) Jonathan Kamens says that cygwin core dumps for him.  Havne't heard much
   about that. (jik)

5) execvp (checked in soon) (me)