The test suite is cool

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Oct 1 16:47:00 GMT 2001

I just wanted to spread some test suite kudos in Egor's direction.  I've
been trying to school myself to run the test suite before I check in
changes and whaddaya know?  I've found some problems in my code (I can
hear the collective gasps now).

I'd like to start adding some more regression tests to the testsuite.  I
know that I could figure out how to do this but I'm wondering if a
"how-to-add-things-to-the-test-suite" would be appropriate.

Egor, would you be willing to add something like this?