release announcement for setup.exe?

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Sun May 27 20:46:00 GMT 2001

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> usage.  I'll be adding some general features to setup.ini.  It's been a while
> since I used bison and flex but I guess it's just like riding a unicycle.  I

Chris,

the file iniparse.h wouldn't happen to ring a bell would it.  I updated from
cvs and now when I try to compile setup - the make is complaining about no such
file or directory on iniparse.h.  This header is actually being referenced by
inilex.l and iniparse.y.  I don't seem to have a copy of it in my source.

Got any ideas?

bk