net release/installer status?

Mumit Khan khan@NanoTech.Wisc.EDU
Thu Mar 30 20:38:00 GMT 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> I just did a cvs update to grab this change but nothing got updated.
> Am I just being impatient or is there a problem?

It's hitting a lock, and spinning since I sent the mail out. CVS has
certain bugs that will cause a lock left in place when a remote
connection aborts.  Could you please check the mingw directory to see
if there's a .#* file there?

cvs server: [20:21:45] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/src/src/winsup/mingw
cvs server: [20:22:15] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/src/src/winsup/mingw
[ ... ]
cvs server: [20:37:44] waiting for anoncvs's lock in /cvs/src/src/winsup/mingw

Regards,
Mumit