net release/installer status?

Michael Ring m.ring@ndh.net
Tue Mar 28 08:35:00 GMT 2000

The problem with the debugger hanging when debugging applications
seems somehow to be related to the host-os on my cygwin-box (Windows
2000 Release) (Compiling and running bash-2.0.4 works fine now)

I was able to debug exactly the same executeable with exactly the same
debugger when running under Win98 (Argh...)

Funny thing is that the gdb from the Cygwin 1.0 Release also is able
to debug this executeable under Windows 2000

Perhaps someone else with win2000 can verify my findings..

Michael Ring