More i686-pc-cygwin woes.

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Thu Jun 8 10:50:00 GMT 2000

Thanks for noticing this Earnie.

Can you eliminate the i686-pc-cygwin stuff, DJ?  I guess it should
all be usr/bin, usr/include, and usr/lib.

I force this to occur by specifying the regular "correct" stuff in
configure and using a line like this for the 'make install':

        make tooldir=/usr install

This causes cygwin to avoid using i686-pc-cygwin directory.

God, this is all so painful.  I suppose that this i686-pc-cygwin stuff
will be the next cygwin mailing list extended whine.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/