Checked branch setup.exe changes into trunk

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue May 14 20:04:00 GMT 2002

It looks like all of the changes I made to the branch are applicable to
the trunk as well.

I know that there was some talk of using something to fix the strstr
problem but I checked in my "fix" for that as well.

While doing this, I noticed that a variation of the strstr problem
still exists in one place.  The check_ini() function can still match
a trailing c:\foo\abcdefghijklmnopsetup.ini file.

I don't know/remember enough about what is going on there to suggest
a fix.  Probably just checking for "\\setup.ini" would be adequate,
though.

I won't be crushed if any or all of my fixes are reverted but I thought
I might as well check them in since AFAICT they were applicable on
the trunk.

cgf