Checked branch setup.exe changes into trunk

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Tue May 14 23:53:00 GMT 2002

They won't be reverted (I recall asking you to check them in if you had
time). Thanks again.

Checking for \\setup.ini should be enough as long as / is never returned
by the find function.  I'll do something like this in HEAD soon.

Rob